Why Should I Invest in A Cleaning Franchise?
As you may know, cleaning is a lucrative industry. Cleaning services are mandatory by the governing bodies in Australia for most of the industries. Be it a commercial office building, a school or even a gym, cleaning standards must be adhered to according to the Department of Health and Human Services, SafeWork Australia and OS&H regulations.
In 2019-2020, the Australian Bureau of Statistics stated a 46,651 increase in the number of businesses. This means that with every new business start-up there is a cleaning requirement and an opportunity for a cleaning franchisee!
Further, as a cleaning franchisee, your business can grow by up-selling and cross-selling different cleaning services to your existing client base. This means that your growth is not limited to the value on your contract. Your success is your hands, with the support of Cleaning Edge Solutions.
Why Should I become a Cleaning Edge Solutions Franchisee?
Of course, like every lucrative market, this industry is competitive, and everyone is competing to provide value to clients. This is where you have an Edge if you become a Cleaning Edge Solutions Franchisee. Here’s why:
- With over 15 years of experience in the industry, our quality systems and processes are proven with our triple ISO certifications for 6 consecutive years.
- To get you started, we give you a customer base with guaranteed monthly income. However, your growth is not limited … so the more customers you get, the bigger your franchise gets!
- We’ve made the mistakes and learned from them, so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes. You will be provided with a high standard of training on how to manage and grow your franchise.
- An innovative communications and operations management app that helps you manage your franchise makes an impression with your clients!
- CES was awarded as AFR BOSS 2020 Most Innovative Companies. We are proud to be the only cleaning company in Australia that has won this award
What if I don’t have the full investment required?
This should not stop you from talking to us. We have a very flexible approach to supporting you in starting your journey as a Franchisee … and we’ve also got good connections. Speak to us and we’d be happy to create a win-win situation!
How much time do I need to Invest in a cleaning Franchise?
The amount of time you invest in your business is your choice and it depends on your role in the business. If you are an owner-operator, this means that you will be engaging in the cleaning services yourself, which would be ideal if you do cleaning as a job as it would take up a considerable amount of time.
However, if you are a franchisee that manages the business and has a responsible team on site, the amount of time spent would be considerably less.
Both these approaches have their pros and cons. Speak to us to understand what option would suit you best and how you can optimize this franchise opportunity.
Do I need to find my own team of cleaners?
Most of our sites are ‘turn-key’ operations. This means that we have processes, equipment, and the staff ready to go and all you have to do is to sign-up as a Cleaning Edge Solutions Franchisee. However, if you do require cleaners, we have a pool of applicants that can be approached as per your requirement.
We recommend that you become a Cleaning Edge Franchisee as an owner-operator to get started, if you are looking to make a small investment as a Franchisee. This means that you wouldn’t need a team of cleaners as you could do the job yourself. And as your business grows, you can recruit your family or friends to support your franchise.
What locations can I run buy a Cleaning Edge Franchise from?
Cleaning Edge Solutions is currently present in 3 states: Victoria, Western Australia, and New South Wales. But we are on a fast road to expansion, so speak to us regardless of where you are from. Our head office is located in Melbourne; however, we have rapid growing opportunities around Sydney and Perth as well. Speak to us today to become a cleaning franchise owner in Sydney or Perth.
Can I Become a Cleaning Franchisee if I have no experience?
We are all managers in our day-to-day lives! Every month we’ve got to earn an income, manage our expenses, and also try and maintain some savings … As long as you’ve got these basics, we are here to guide you the rest of the way.
At Cleaning Edge, we provide our Franchisees with focused training that caters to your personal aspirations and the goals for your business. We provide training on professional development as well as training to manage your franchise. We encourage our Franchisees to grow their businesses by obtaining new business opportunities on their own. We provide you with the necessary sales and business development training (including quoting) and provide you with the required marketing material at no cost!
Do I have to find new business on my own?
When you become a Cleaning Edge Franchisee, you are given your client base according to the value of your investment. However, you can grow your business through 3 avenues.
- The fastest way is to use your personal connections to identify new prospects and build your client base. If you believe that you can close the deal yourself, we encourage you to. No finder’s fee will be charged.
- If you feel that you need our support to close a deal that you’ve identified, our team will be able to assist you with the same. A finder’s fee will be charged
- Based on your performance and experience over time you can request for additional business from our existing client base and you will be charged a finder’s fee.